- National and Local Government Dignitaries Attend Shorr Packaging Groundbreaking Ceremony
- Former Representative Bob Dold Visits Nosco, Subsidiary of Holden Industries, Inc.
- Representative Peter Roskam Visits SEL
- Representative Bill Foster Visits Shorr Packaging, Inc.
- 2013 Capitol Hill Visits Recap
- Bimba Manufacturing and TRD Manufacturing Host Visits by Members of Congress, June, 2013
- Representative Danny Davis Visits Burwood Group in Chicago, February, 2013
- Congressman Robert Dold Visits Holden Industries Nosco Facility in August, 2011
- ESOP Advocates Visit Capitol Hill in May, 2011
- TRD and Bimba Mfg. Host Visit by Congressman Don Manzullo in April, 2011
- Update on DOL Proposed Rule Negative to ESOP Companies
- Evergreen Private Capital Advisors Hosts Congressional Candidate Dan Seals
- Illinois ESOP Chapter Hosts An Evening With Representative Peter Roskam at GreatBanc Trust Company” (PDF - 221kb )
- Holden Industries, Inc. Meet with Congressional Representatives (PDF - 221kb )
- Key Facts About ESOPs - DOWNLOAD FILE ( PDF - 24kb )
ESOPs are qualified retirement plans invested primarily in the employer’s stock –forming a team of employee owners motivated to build a successful company and create more jobs. ESOPs invest in the longevity of all companies – particularly small businesses – and the future of individual retirement planning and wealth for all employees.
- ESOP Association Advocacy Kit - DOWNLOAD FILE
- How to Set Up a Congressional Visit - DOWNLOAD FILE
- Find you Senator, Congressperson - VIEW SITE
- National ESOP Association - VIEW SITE