TAKING THE TIME TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION CAN PAY OFF:
• CHAPTER WINNER IS AUTOMATICALLY SUBMITTED FOR THE NATIONAL COMPETITION.
• ONE FREE REGISTRATION TO THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE IN DC IN MAY.
• PLAQUE TO DISPLAY AT YOUR COMPANY.
• RECOGNITION AT ILLINOIS CHAPTER EVENTS AND ON THE CHAPTER WEBSITE.
CRITERIA FOR ESOP COMPANY OF THE YEAR:
- Involvement with the ESOP Association and its programs,
- Communication with employees;
- Commitment to the Vision of The ESOP Association that endorses employee participation, wealth creation, and individual dignity and worth.
CRITERIA FOR EMPLOYEE OWNER OF THE YEAR:
Nominate one of your employees!
- serving on the ESOP committee or on an employee advisory committee,
- contributing to a company publication,
- helping with Employee Ownership Month (“EOM”) observances,
- leading fellow employees to a better understanding of the ESOP
- attending chapter meetings, and/or helping with chapter meetings or activities,
- writing a letter to an elected official,
- attending Association meetings such as the employee owner retreat, national conference.
Company of the Year
Past Award Winners
2016: Southern Imperial, Inc.
2013: Holden Industries, Inc.